Friday, January 30, 2009

What the heck.....




















So me and Megan decided that we wanted to have a girly night which consisted of shaving legs, dying hair, putting on bronzer, and watching an episode of North and South. But....after the hair dying, we wern't much in the mood for bronzer and N&S. Not only did my dying experience turn out quite reduculus, but Megan's didn't go to well either.


Though no human tears were shed, the girl on the dye box managed to share some sympathy.

2 comments:

thescotts said...

What happened? Oh Mayla! That sucks! I hope you can fix it! that happened to me once. Not fun!
Love your blog. Hope you are doing alright.
WE LOVE YOU!
Kel

The Heathen Caboose said...

It dyed my roots that had grown from the last dye and left the bottom a light brown. I did get it fixed and it looks pretty much all better :)