Monday, January 5, 2009

Weeping and Wailing

Jemayla got the idea to name our blog "The Heathen Caboose" because we are both the youngest in our families, and therefore the caboose of what is sure to be a long and heavily-graffitied train. On Friday Jemayla and I left the safe boundaries of Montpelier, Id. in an attempt to bring her to Rexburg for her final semester of college. 24 hours, 163 miles, 5 brutal basketball games, 1 Xbox 360, and several dozen Tylenol later, I left Rexburg, alone. Jemayla has returned to the land of everlasting wind to finish her education and let R.M.'s oogle her, while I am alone in what is probably the most isolated community in Idaho. Someday my wife will return to this choice land and sleep by my side again, but until then we have this blog to share our thoughts with each other and the rest of the Heath train(or whatever freaky contraption you've chosen to be a part of).

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Wait, if you're the caboose, does that make me the engine? Cool...