Monday, January 12, 2009

In an attempt to ease the pain of being apart from Jemayla (the pain being caused, in large part, by the food I eat when she's not around) I'm going to post some pictures of some of my favorite memories.





Here we see a picture of Jemayla before we were dating . . . she's gotten better since then, but she still wears the monkey ears.



After months of toying with her heart, I finally asked Jemayla to be my girlfriend in a grove of apple trees . . . . It's less romantic if you realize that it was the middle of winter and we were still sweaty from running.







Jemayla's roommate was thrilled when we started dating, and wanted to take tons of pictures of us doing mushy stuff.






























This picture was taken by Jemayla on the way up to Table Rock, a really cool hiking spot near the Tetons. You shouldn't go there before July though, because it turns out that the mountain is still covered with snow, not to mention it's prone to violent hail storms.



Jemayla first told me she loved me while I was wringing out my socks and hiding from the hail under a large pine tree. Then she took off down the trail at break-neck speed, with me staggering behind in a pathetic, lovesick sort of way.







Jemayla has some sort of strange fascination with getting soaking wet. Once she made me take her running in sprinklers, but not the regular sprinklers. She wanted to run in the enormous pivot sprinklers in the fields by my house. Do you have any idea how powerful these things are???






Anyway, this is a picture of me after Jemayla and I swam in a canal during a family reunion in Oregon.

No comments: