Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Idaho Falls, you are winning my heart!


Though I have been to Idaho Falls many times over the last few years and did live here for a few months, I am just now seeing the treasures that are found here. I recently acquired my Grandfather's bicycle and have used it a great deal to see the great things in this town and I am probably only beginning. From the 4th of July celebration to discovering the green belt, I am finding small joys and sweet things. Here are a couple of pictures from our latest adventures

Exploring downtown

Going to a Bluegrass concert on the greenbelt

Finding a hidden treasure of rock formations



On the way back from a bike ride down the greenbelt


~Mayla

1 comment:

Betty Heath said...

I love your blog!! The title is so creative! I love your pictures and the captions! What a great idea to have a reading list also, especially from a librarian. Thanks for posting!!